92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
SUBARU CORPORATION held the 92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on June 21, 2023.
- June 21, 2023 (Wednesday) 10:00 a.m.
- Ebisu Subaru Building, 1-20-8, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
EVENT SPACE EBiS303, Event Hall on the third floor
- Purpose of Meeting
Matters for Reporting
- Business report, consolidated financial statements, and reporting of results of audits on consolidated financial statements by accounting auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the 91st fiscal period (April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023)
- Report on non-consolidated financial statements for the 92nd fiscal period (April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023)
Matters for Resolution
- Proposal No.1 : Approval of the Proposed Appropriation of Retained Earnings
- Proposal No.2 : Election of Nine (8) Directors of the Board
- Proposal No.3 : Election of One (1) Corporate Auditor
- Proposal No.4 : Election of One (1) Substitute Corporate Auditor
- Related Materials
Shareholders who cannot attend the meeting are kindly requested to exercise their voting rights in advance via the Internet or in writing.
<To all attending shareholders>
- Our company will not uniformly ask shareholders to wear a mask when they visit our meeting.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who appear unwell.
- The above measures may change depending on the spread of COVID-19 infection up to the day of the general meeting of shareholders and the announcements made by the government, etc. We also ask that you check the transmission information from our website on the Internet.
- We do not prepare souvenirs for shareholders who attend the General Meeting of Shareholders.
91st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- June 23, 2022
- Notification of the Results of the Exercise of Voting Rights at the 91st Ordinary General Meeting of ShareholdersPDF/119kB
- June 14, 2022
- Correction to the Notice of the 91st Ordinary General Meeting of ShareholdersPDF/269kB