89th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
SUBARU CORPORATION held the 89th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on June 23, 2020.
- June 23, 2020 (Tuesday) 10:00 a.m.
- B2F, Galaxy Room
The Westin Tokyo (at Yebisu Garden Place)
1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Purpose of Meeting
Matters for Reporting
- Business report, consolidated financial statements and reporting of results of audits on consolidated financial statements by accounting auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the 89th fiscal period (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
- Report on non-consolidated financial statements for the 89th fiscal period (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
Matters for Resolution
- Proposal No. 1 : Approval of the Proposed Appropriation of Retained Earnings
- Proposal No. 2 : Election of Nine (9) Directors of the Board
- Proposal No. 3 : Election of One (1) Corporate Auditors
- Proposal No. 4 : Election of One (1) Substitute Corporate Auditor
- Related Materials
The Japanese government and prefectural governors have issued stay-home pleas to prevent new coronavirus infection from spreading. After carefully considering this situation, we decided to go ahead and hold this General Meeting of Shareholders by taking appropriate counter-infection measures.
In view of the pleas for staying home and the need to prevent spread of the infection, we ask our shareholders to exercise their voting rights in advance using the specified form or online as much as possible and refrain from attending this General Meeting of Shareholders, regardless of their physical conditions.
<To all attending shareholders>
- This year, there are significantly fewer seats at the venue compared to normal years because we are arranging chairs at wider intervals in order to prevent spread of new coronavirus infection. Because of this, we may not be able to grant admission to some shareholders arriving at the reception.
- Attending shareholders are asked to wear a face mask.
- We will check bodily temperature of visitors near the entrance to the venue. We may refuse to grant admission to people who are identified as having a fever, appear to be in poor health, or have returned from overseas less than 14 days ago. Shareholders who returned from overseas less than 14 days ago are requested to notify of the receptionist of it.
- No gifts will be offered to shareholders participating in the meeting of general shareholders. The Company will not display its cars at the venue of the meeting.
Archive Sharholders' Meeting
- June 24, 2019
- Notification of the Results of the Exercise of Voting Rights at the 88th Ordinary General Meeting of ShareholdersPDF/20kB