at a glance
Basic Corporate Data
- *1: As of March 31, 2023
- *2: As of April 1, 2023
- *3: Figures for FYE March 2023
Characteristics of the
- *4: For 2022 (calendar year)
- *5: Figures for FYE March 2023
- *6: Based on sales data from 2018 to 2022 (calendar years). Excludes OEM vehicles from other companies.
Toward Realizing a Sustainable Society
Achieve a goal of
Make at least 40%
of Subaru global sales
electric vehicles (EVs) or
hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
technologies to all
Subaru vehicles＊6 produced
and sold worldwide
by the first half of the 2030s
On a well-to-wheel＊7 basis,
we will pursue our goal of
reducing the average CO₂ emissions from new passenger cars by at least 90%＊8 by 2050, compared with 2010
A total of
8 models in BEV lineup
by the end of 2028.
- *7: Zero fatal road accidents among occupants of Subaru vehicles and people involved in collisions with Subaru vehicles, including pedestrians and cyclists.
- *8: Excluding models supplied by OEMs.
- *9: Well-to-Wheel: Approach to calculating CO₂ emissions including the emissions produced by the generation of electricity to be used by EVs and other vehicles.
- *10: Reduce total CO₂ emissions calculated based on the fuel efficiency (notified value) of all Subaru automobiles sold across the world by 90% or more relative to the 2010 levels in 2050. Changes in the sales quantity due to changes in the market environment shall be taken into consideration, while minor changes in running distance shall not.