This Report, which introduces the outcome of efforts by Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI) with its domestic and overseas affiliates in Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR), has been released to promote communication with stakeholders, including customers, shareholders, business associates, local communities, and employees, aiming to further strengthen our commitments.
Specifically, in the feature article, we introduce the FHI Group's unique initiatives that we particularly want to highlight to our stakeholders, while in the section describing the Group's CSR activities, we report on our CSR measures focusing on eight areas: customers and products; employees; the environment; compliance; information disclosure; procurement; social contributions; and corporate governance.
Approach to report media
Regarding Report Media
To facilitate understanding of the company's CSR initiatives by even more stakeholders, some of the CSR activity information has been published in the Annual Report as well as in the CSR Report, starting with the 2013 editions. In addition, the publishing media has been transferred to the website in an effort to alleviate the burden on the environment. Further, the website information is available as a PDF file, which is stored in the Library. Please use according to your purpose.
The CSR activities reports for Fuji Heavy Industries Group in the previous fiscal year are compiled and released annually.
Subjects of Reports
The report covers Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd., together with its Group member companies both domestic and overseas.
- The information in this report is primarily for the period from April 2015 to March 2016, but there is some information that is from outside this period.
- The departments and titles etc. of the people introduced in this report are correct as of the time of writing.
- Environmental Report Guidelines (2012) by the Japanese Ministry of the Environment
- Environmental Report Guidelines (2005) by the Japanese Ministry of the Environment
Special Notice on Prospects
This report includes a variety of information on the prospects, plans, forecasts, etc., for the future of Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd., and Fuji Heavy Industries Group member companies, although this information is based on past facts and currently available material, which may differ markedly depending on future economic trends, the company's business environment and other factors. We therefore request your understanding in this matter.
- Previous issue: August 2015
- Current issue: September 2016
- Next scheduled issue: August 2017