The SUBARU Group (SUBARU CORPORATION and all its subsidiaries) seeks to become a company that is trusted by society by fulfilling its social responsibility as a corporate group, aiming for sustainable growth and contributing to the creation of an enjoyable, sustainable society.
This Sustainability & CSR website, in line with the SUBARU Global Sustainability Policy, outlines the SUBARU Group’s approach, targets, and initiatives for sustainability. It aims to promote communication with our stakeholders, including customers, shareholders, business partners, local communities, and employees, and to further enhance our sustainability-related initiatives. The descriptions contained in this website regarding SUBARU’s product specifications and equipment refer to Japanese specifications, unless otherwise stated.
Scope of Reporting
In principle, the report covers the SUBARU Group (SUBARU CORPORATION and all its subsidiaries). In this website, the “SUBARU Group” or “the Group” refers to the SUBARU Group; “SUBARU” refers to SUBARU CORPORATION; “affiliated companies (affiliates)” refers to SUBARU’s subsidiaries in Japan and overseas, including dealerships in the Automotive Business; and “Group companies” refers to SUBARU’s subsidiaries in Japan, excluding dealerships in the Automotive Business.
- In principle, this report covers FYE March 2023 (April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023); however, some information listed is from outside this reporting period.
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2018 by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Recommended Disclosure Items
- Previous issue: October 2022
- Current issue: October 2023
- Next scheduled issue: October 2024
Special Notice on Prospects
This website includes a variety of statements regarding the prospects, plans, forecasts, etc. for the future of SUBARU and the SUBARU Group member companies. Since the statements contained here are based on past events and available information at the time of this report’s drafting, please note that outcomes may differ from forecasts depending on future economic trends, the Group’s business environment, and other factors.