Video Release - Subaru's Efforts to Reduce Traffic Accidents with Active Safety Technology
Subaru aims to achieve its goal of “zero fatal road accidents in 2030” (zero fatal road accidents among occupants of Subaru vehicles and people involved in collisions with Subaru vehicles, including pedestrians and cyclists) by enhancing primary, active, preventive, passive, and connected safety technologies under its All-Around Safety philosophy.
To demonstrate the technologies that support one of these pillars, Active Safety, Subaru held a briefing and test-drive event at its proving ground facility in Tochigi, Japan.
The newly released video includes:
- Tetsuo Fujinuki, CTO (Chief Technology Officer), Executive Vice President, Engineering Div.
- Masaru Kogure, General Manager, Engineering Div.
- Masahiro Motoi, General Manager, Engineering Div.
- Tota Sakurai, Manager, Engineering Div.
- Yusuke Kakihara, Manager, Engineering Div.
- Passive Safety: https://www.subaru.co.jp/topic-en/2023_01_31_144916/
- Preventive Safety: https://www.subaru.co.jp/topic-en/2022_11_15_203208/
Forward-looking statements, including the Company's plans and future strategies mentioned in this video, are made as of February 2023. Please note that these plans and strategies may be updated later and that actual results may vary due to various factors.