Subaru Global Sustainability Policy (Revised in April 2020)
We, Subaru Group*, are committed to sustainable business practices designed to promote harmony between people, society and the environment in the following ways:
- Through our business activities, we will contribute to the resolution of various social issues, including the protection of the global environment, and to the creation of a sustainable society.
- Respecting the quality and originality of our products, we will continue to provide Subaru's unique value using advanced technologies, and enrich the lives of all those involved with the Subaru Group.
- As a good corporate citizen in the international community, we respect human rights, diverse values and individuality, and treat all stakeholders with sincerity in every interaction.
- We strive to maintain and advance the workplace environment so that employees can work safely in peace, and with a sense of satisfaction.
- We respect international rules and the laws and regulations of each country and region, as well as local culture and customs, and pursue fair and transparent corporate governance.
- We make use of dialogue with stakeholders to management decisions, and disclose corporate information in a timely and proper manner.
*Subaru Group means Subaru Corporation and its all subsidiaries
ENVIRONMENT POLICIES (Established in April 1998, Revised in April 2017)
< SUBARU Sustainability Principles >
“The earth, the sky and nature” are Subaru’s fields of business.
With the automotive and aerospace businesses as the pillars of Subaru’s operations, our fields of business are the earth, the sky and nature.
Preservation of the ecosystem of our planet, the earth, the sky and nature, is of utmost importance to ensure the future sustainability of both society and our organization. We align our business strategy to enhance these global goals in all of our operations.
Human Rights Policy (Established in April 2020)
The Subaru Group puts people first and engages in people-oriented manufacturing. Respect for the rights and characteristics of individuals is an important management issue for SUBARU.Based on this policy, the Subaru Group clarifies its responsibilities to respect human rights.
QUALITY POLICY (Revised in April 2019)
At Subaru, quality is our highest priority as we earn the trust of our customers.
- We will deliver long lasting products that our customers can use with peace of mind.
- We will continually improve our products and services by always listening closely to our customer's voice.
- We will be a good corporate citizen in all markets where we do business by ensuring compliance with all internal rules, local laws, regulations and social norms.